If you think that inflammation is something that only happens when you’re injured, or is only a minor annoyance —you’re making a big mistake. Many experts now believe “silent inflammation” is the root cause of many of the common signs of aging, from diminished brain and heart function to painful joints, low energy levels and more.
As scientists begin to understand the body’s complex systems better, a clearer picture of how silent inflammation can impact your health is emerging.
Four Most Common Signs of Systemic Inflammation:
- Brain Fog: Unfortunately, many people start to believe that scattered thoughts and poor concentration are an inevitable part of aging—but they’re not! Silent inflammation is likely the culprit.
- Memory Impairment: When the brain is inflamed, memory formation and recall both suffer. Research has shown a link between memory impairment and the presence of neurological inflammation.
- Aches and Pains: Silent inflammation creates heightened pain sensitivity in the body, as well as common everyday aches and pains in joints and muscles. If your body feels sore and stiff, systemic inflammation is likely to blame.
- Mood Issues: While neurotransmitter imbalances may be the primary cause of mood issues, recent research suggests that these imbalances may be related to inflammation in the brain.
If you’re experiencing any of these four symptoms, you need to take action immediately to stem the tide of deterioration that ongoing inflammation can cause. While your symptoms may be mere annoyances now, your heart and brain could be at serious risk over time. Fortunately, you can solve this problem naturally with no side effects.
Turmeric: The Natural Remedy of the Century
If you’re worried about how well your brain and memory will function as you age… If you want to keep your heart pumping strong… Or if perhaps you’re dealing with nagging health problems that no one seems able to resolve, then its time you start taking Turmeric daily for all of your life. Getting the right daily dose of curcumin (from turmeric), along with other key antioxidants, can help save you from having to deal with serious health issues.
[amazon_link asins=’B00WT4D57K,B00N5IK07M,B000GAO91K’ template=’ProductCarousel2′ store=’pluginus-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ bf16f465-2d77-11e7-b040-c7656830cff8′]
The scientific data on the benefits of curcumin are simply remarkable. For example:
- Inflammation: A recent meta-analysis examined dozens of studies on curcumin’s effects on blood levels of CRP, a key marker of inflammation that has been linked to health problems. All of the studies came to the same astonishing conclusion: Curcumin lowers levels of CRP.
- Brain: A recent study found that curcumin promotes the production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a growth hormone responsible for youthful brain function. According to scientists, higher BDNF levels may hold the key to improved memory and sharper thinking as you age.
- Cognitive Decline: Curcumin may help encourage the immune system to dissolve the abnormal beta-amyloid plaques that have been implicated in cognitive decline. A landmark clinical trial showed that curcumin has the ability to effectively pass into the brain, bind to beta-amyloid plaques and assist the body in their breakdown.
- Short-Term Memory: A new Australian study found that daily intake of curcumin produced short-term memory improvement in adults over 60 who were predisposed to memory loss. It worked like a six-hour memory boost!
- Heart: Research also shows that curcumin helps prevent cholesterol oxidation, which is the real threat behind the arterial plaque buildup and blood vessel damage caused by cholesterol. It may also work to prevent clot formation, lower harmful LDL and increase healthy HDL cholesterol.
- Joints: In a landmark 2014 study, curcumin was shown to relieve joint pain as effectively as a popular mainstream approach while reducing stiffness and improving overall joint function—all without side effects.
- Mood: Curcumin can even support optimal mood balance. A 2014 study showed that it’s as effective as a popular mainstream medicine solution for mood support without the potentially dangerous side effects.
- Digestion: Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory benefits may aid in promoting healthy digestion. In one study, curcumin was associated with up to a 25% reduction in digestive discomfort, with two-thirds of participants reporting overall improvement in digestive function.