When you hear people speaking about smart drugs and a new wave of pills that are helping students and professionals to get a mental edge, they are probably speaking about nootropics. However, just because you hear them say it works doesn’t mean it really does. First and foremost, you have to take into account your personal safety by make your own smart choices.
With so many different brands of brain enhancement supplements out there it can often be difficult to choose the one that’s right for you. So here are the tips:
- Take time to check the labels and the amount of each active ingredient that are included.
- Avoid the hype. You may have seen some nootropic ads that create false expectations of instantly achieving superior intelligence, so you get the right reason to be skeptical. Always remember that the best nootropics take time to work into the system. People taking these supplements wouldn’t instantly notice the effects. Additionally, many other smart drugs and brain supplements do not have cumulative effects as their active ingredients are easily eliminated from the body, thus, there are no long lasting effects.
- Start with the basic, and start slow. Natural nootropics are obviously the safest type of ‘smart drugs’ because they are herbal in nature and yield natural benefits. Choline supplements on the other hand have the ability to positively affect cognition and have shown positive results regarding both memory and learning. When combined with vitamin B derivatives which play an important role in keeping our bodies running like well-oiled machines and help us to stay energized throughout the day, natural nootropics and choline nootropics will help you achieve your desired results with no risk to your personal safety. These important factors were taken into account in the formulation of MindBoost Day.
MindBoost Day is scientifically formulated to increase brain’s abilities to learn, to remember, to focus and to get things done. It blends together no less than eleven safe and super-effective ingredients, carefully chosen for their ability to positively affect and support brain cells. It included everything the brain needs to function perfectly – a mix of the world’s most powerful, natural brain supplements, antioxidants, herbs and vitamins proven to enhance cognitive health – including:
- Bacopa Monnieri – used in Indian medicine for hundreds of years, Bacopa has been shown to be useful for improving memory, boosting serotonin levels, reducing anxiety and safely enhancing cognitive performance in clinical trials.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Ginkgo has a long been used in traditional medicine to improve memory. It is an excellent source of Flavonoids and Terpenoids, antioxidants which help stave off the buildup of harmful free radicals as you age. A number of studies have found that Ginkgo has a positive effect on thinking, learning and memory in people with Alzheimer’s disease. Ginkgo has also been shown to protect neurons from oxidative damage.
- Rhodiola Rosea has a calming effect on mental fatigue, stress, & anxiety. Using this herbal extract on a daily basis will also help to make you feel more awake and energized.
- Vitamin B-12 Your body’s vitamin B-12 levels directly affect many neurological functions. A recent study showed that Folic acid plus vitamin B12 was effective in reducing the serum homocysteine concentrations and hence help reducing symptoms of cognition decline and dementia.
- Folic Acid/ 5-MTHF: L-5–methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5–MTHF) is the metabolically active form of folic acid, which is found in nature. Folic Acid intake is positively associated with performance on a variety of measures of cognition (speed, memory, and fluency). It has also been found to improve cognition in healthy adults.
Mind Boost Day Formula is one of those products that can help make you feel better and more alert than you usually do. People who took it for a little over 4 weeks reported feeling more focused and with a ‘clearer’ mind. The real advantage with this product is that it has no unpleasant side effects that you typically get when taking Adderall or other nootropics and stimulants, like headache, dry mouth, upset stomach, and trouble sleeping at night.