MindBoost Day - Unlock your Brain’s Potential$49.95
Focus & Attention8.5/10
- Contains no harmful ingredient.
- Made of herbs and essential vitamins.
- Contains no caffeine.
- Few or no side effects.
- 120 day money back guarantee
- Works gradually. Typically in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Not available in stores.
- Not suitable for people looking for quick results
- The product is expensive
MindBoost Day is a clinically advanced formula with proven ingredients to unlock your brain’s potential. It has a mix of natural herbs and vitamins that work together to keep your brain focused and energized through out the day. The Day formula gives you the focus and memory enhancements you need for your daily schedule. You can perform better and your brain can process more, giving you an edge over everyone else.
MindBoost Day Formula Ingredients:
Mind Boost Day formula only contains 3 herbs and 2 vitamins. These are:
- Bacopa Monnieri: Bacopa Monnieri is a natural herb that helps improve memory, speed of learning and energy levels. Studies suggest that Bacopa Monnieri supplements increase the cerebral blood flow and help activate choline. Choline affects the dopamine receptors in your brain that gives you a sharper focus and attention. Several studies conclude that Bacopa monnieri has potential for safely enhancing cognitive performance in the aging. Source: 1, 2
- Rhodiola Rosea: Rhodiola Rosea has a calming effect on mental fatigue, stress, & anxiety. Using this herbal extract on a daily basis will also help to make you feel more awake and energized.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Gingko Biloba extract improves memory and recall. Some studies even show improvements in mood. A recent study found Gingko Biloba to significantly improve an Index of Memory Quality, supporting a previous finding with the compound. Source: 1
- Vitamin B-12: Your body’s vitamin B-12 levels directly affect many neurological functions. A recent study showed that Folic acid plus vitamin B12 was effective in reducing the serum homocysteine concentrations and hence help reducing symptoms of cognition decline and dementia. Source: 1, 2
- Folic Acid/ 5-MTHF: L-5–methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5–MTHF) is the metabolically active form of folic acid, which is found in nature. Folic Acid intake is positively associated with performance on a variety of measures of cognition (speed, memory, and fluency). It has also been found to improve cognition in healthy adults. Source: 1, 2
Mind Boost Day Formula is one of those products that can help make you feel better and more alert than you usually do. People who took it for a little over 4 weeks reported feeling more focused and with a ‘clearer’ mind. The real advantage with this product is that it has no unpleasant side effects that you typically get when taking Adderall or other nootropics and stimulants, like headache, dry mouth, upset stomach, and trouble sleeping at night.
Day supplements costs $69 per bottle for one month supply, $59 per bottle if you buy a three months supply, and $49 per bottle for a six months supply.
If you’re concerned about side effects that you get with synthetic nootropics or adderall and would prefer to take a supplement with a natural formula then Mind Boost Day could be the product for you. It takes a while for results to kick in and the price tag is bit expensive ($69 for a month’s supply). But if these don’t bother you then we would definitely recommend that you give Mind Boost Day a go. Otherwise, you can buy Nitrovit which is a multi-nootropic, stronger and more potent formulation.